My Favorite Quotes P8
You May Also Like
Inspirational Picture Quotes
- I don’t care what you earn, what you earn, where you live, what you drive, whether you are fat or thin, tall or short, beautiful or average, poor or rich, smart or not. If you’re my friend, you’re my friend. I accept you for who you are and that’s all that matters.
- Don’t promise when you’re happy, Don’t reply when you’re angry, and Don’t decide when you’re sad.
- Sometimes what you’re most afraid of doing is the very thing that will set you free.
- You have to get so sure in who you are, that no one’s opinion, rejection, or bad behavior, can rock you.
- Never waste your feelings on someone who doesn’t value them.
- Negative emotions are like unwelcome guests. Just because they show up on our doorstep doesn’t mean they have the right to stay. – Deepak Chopra
- Don’t let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life.
- The biggest communication problem is we do not listen to understand. We listen to reply.
- May my heart be kind, my mind fierce, and my spirit brave. – Kate Forsyth
- All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring. – Chuck Palahniuk
- Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves. – Henry David Thoreau
- Don’t let your happiness depend on something you may lose.
- Happiness is an inside job. Don’t assign anyone else that much power over your life. – Mandy Hale
It doesn’t matter if a million people tell you what you can’t do, or if ten million tell you no. If you get one yes from God that’s all you need. – Tyler Perry
- The Secret To Having It All Is Believing You Already Do
- “There’s a reason why two people stay together. They give each other something nobody else can”
- What we think and feel, we create! We create what we believe!
- What worries you masters you. – Haddon W Robinson
- It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends. – J. K. Rowling
- Remember, the thoughts that you think and the statements you make regarding yourself determine your mental attitude. If you have a worthwhile objective, find the one reason why you can achieve it rather than hundreds of reasons why you can’t. – Napoleon Hill
- It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see. – Henry David Thoreau
- Your net worth to the world is usually determined by what remains after your bad habits are subtracted from your good ones. – Benjamin Franklin
- In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure! – Bill Cosby
- The only limits on your life are those that you set yourself. – Celestine Chua
- A Person Who feels appreciated will always do more than what is expected.
- A child can teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to always be busy with something, and to know how to demand with all his might that which he desires. – Paulo Coelho
- While most are dreaming of success, winners wake-up and work hard to achieve it!
- You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be. – Lou Holtz
- Courage is looking fear right in the eye and saying, “Get the hell out of my way, I’ve got things to do.”
- Being happy doesn’t mean everything is perfect. It means you have decided to look beyond the imperfections. – Gerard Way
- You must strive to become much less susceptible to influences outside of yourself and much more inclined to trust the instincts and feelings that lie within you. – Bob Proctor
- It doesn’t matter where you are coming from, all that matters is where you are going. – Brian Tracy
- When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps. – Confucius
- The secret to living the life of your dreams is to start living the life of your dreams today, in every little way you possibly can. – Mike Dooley
- Most of us are just about as happy as we make up our minds to be. – Abraham Lincoln
- Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant. – Robert Louis Stevenson
- If someone gossip to you, they WILL gossip about you.
No matter what your problem is, don’t nurse it, don’t curse it, don’t rehearse it. just call God….. He’ll reverse it.
- I don’t forgive people because I’m weak. I forgive them because I’m strong enough to know people make mistakes. Marilyn Monroe
- LOVE is many things, but it is never deceitful. Nothing toxic comes from genuine love. Remember that.
- I’m too busy working on my own grass to notice if yours is greener.
- I am thankful to all those who said NO to me. It’s because of them I did it myself. – Albert Einstein
- No relationship is all sunshine, but two people can share one umbrella and survive the storm together.
- I’ve got 99 problems and 86 of them are completely made up scenarios in my head that I’m stressing about for absolutely no logical reason.
When it comes down to it you can like a face or a body, but you don’t fall in love with it. You fall in love with the mind. The way a person thinks, the way a person talks. Beauty can attract people, but your thoughts are what’s going to make them stay.
- Sometimes you just have to accept the fact that some people only enter your life as a temporary happiness.
- If you want to know what a man’s like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals. – J. K. Rowling
- Too often we don’t realize what we have until it’s gone. Too often we’re too stubborn to say, ‘Sorry, I was wrong.’ Too often it seems we hurt the ones closest to our hearts, and we let the most foolish things tear us apart.
- Never allow loneliness to drive you into the arms of someone you know you don’t belong with.
- Do you know what happens when you decide to stop worrying about what other people might think of you? You get to dance. You get to sing. You get to laugh loudly, paint, write and create. You get to be yourself. And you know what? Some people won’t like you. Some will laugh or mock or point out your flaws… But it just won’t bother you anymore. – Doe Zantamata
- Is ‘fat’ really the worst thing a human being can be? Is ‘fat’ worse than ‘vindictive’, ‘jealous’, ‘shallow’, ‘vain’, ‘boring’ or ‘cruel’? Not to me.” – J.K. Rowling