Friendship Quotes P2
- A true friend is someone who can see truth and pain in you, even when you have everyone else fooled.
- There comes a point in your life when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will.
- Never explain yourself. Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it.
- A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
- If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn’t jump with them, I’d be at the bottom to catch them.
- Friendship isn’t about whom you have known the longest. It’s about who came for you, when you needed someone.
- People hear you speak. Friends listen to what you’ve said. Best friends notice what you didn’t say.
- Its really amazing when two strangers become the best of friends, but it’s really sad when the best of friends become two strangers.
- When you are young it seems more friends mean better, When you are older, better friends mean more.
- You can tell a best friend anything and they won’t be shocked.
- A best friend is one that is honest but tactful, will tell you straight, then hug you.
- If you want to see who your real friends are? Screw up and see who’s still comes to your aide.
- I live for the days I can’t remember with the friends I’ll never forget.
- “False friends are like shadows, they’re with you while the sun is shining and disappear when clouds appear.”
- The only people you need in your life are the ones who need you in theirs.
- True friends are always there no matter what you do or don’t have to offer.
- A best friend will never say anything bad about you, to anyone, but you.
- We argue with true friends more than an acquaintance, because friends are always honest with each other. Our friendships are stronger because of this.
- A true friend will tell you if you bum looks big in that.
- A true friend can lose contact for many years, pick up the phone and carry on where they left off.
- A friend will knock on your door to see if you are home. A true friend will come right on in and find you hiding, from all those knocking.
- A Best Friend will know how to contact you when no one else does.
- You can never lose a best friend, no matter how hard you try.
- My best friends are like fairy tales. They start with once upon a time, and end with forever after.
- A good friend is a connection to life, a tie to the past, a road to the future and the key to sanity in a totally insane world.
- Friendship is a promise made by the heart. Silent and Unwritten. Unbreakable by distance, and will remain forever, untouched by time.
- A true friend is someone who knows all your flaws, differences, and mistakes, and yet still sees the best in you.
- Nothing compares to the way your stomach aches from laughing so hard with your best friends.
- We don’t always need to be with our best friends. Just knowing that they are always there if we need them is enough.
- I don’t expect to always be the most important person in your life, as life will take us in many directions. Though I would like to know that on the day when you hear someone say my name, you will smile and say, “Hey, that’s my friend”.
- A best friend will bust through the door when you lock them out and refuse to speak to them.
- When you meet someone who makes you laugh for hours about the stupidest things you know you’ve found your best friend.
- Instead of saying “excuse me”, we push each other out of our way and say “Move!” We hug each other and laugh at random things. We argue about absolutely nothing, and usually find out we’re both wrong. Best Friends. Is what we are.
- You can always tell when two people are the best of friends because they’re always having way more fun than it makes sense for them to be having.
- I hate those moments where I know something isn’t right, but I don’t know what it is that went wrong.
- You meet people who forget you. You forget people you meet. But sometimes you meet those people you will never forget. Those are the ones who will forever stay in your life and hold a place in your heart.
- True Friends laugh at your silly jokes, put up with your bad moods, go along with your crazy ideas, and still see you as, the best thing since sliced bread.
- A best friend may hurt you with the truth, but never with a lie.
- My friend, the only time I will not be there to wipe away your tears, is if I die first and you are left to cry.
- When you are up in life, your friends get to know who you are. But when you are down in life, You get to know who your true friends are.
Home 1 2 3 4 Next
You May Also Like
Friends Birthday Cards
Friends Birthday Wishes
Friend Grief Loss Cards
Friend Grief Loss Verse