Friendship Quotes P1
- Love is blind, but friendship only closes its eyes.
- My best friends are, wingless angels that were sent to take care of us.
- My best friends are those ones, that I can call up at 4am that matter.
- True friendship is like sound health, the value of it is seldom known until it is lost.
- I asked God for a flower, he gave me a garden. I Asked for a friend, he gave me you.
- My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.
- Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.
- Friendship is the hardest thing in the world to explain. It’s not something taught at school. If you don’t know the meaning of friendship, you have yet to have one.
- A true friend will never get in your way, unless you are about to fall.
- When a friend is in need, sometimes all you need to do is listen.
- A friend is someone who knows how to make you smile, when you thought you had have forgotten how to do so.
- A friend is one who believes in you. when you are struggling to believe in yourself.
- Friendship is like peeing your pants every one can see it, but only you can feel the warmth it brings.
- Friends will always stand by you when you are right and won’t hesitate to tell you when you are wrong.
- A friend will knock at your door and wait. A true friend walks straight in and feels at home.
- Friends are like bras, close to your heart and always there to support you.
- The best kind of friend is one you can sit on a porch with, never say a word, and walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you’ve ever had.
- A best friend is a sister destiny forgot to give you.
- A friend will wait forever when you say just a minute, but a best friend will secretly sneak up on you because they can’t resist waiting.
- A friend will help you conceal an affair. A true friend will kick your butt and yell, “Have you gone mad?”
- When family tell you look good a true friend will always be there to tell you when you don’t.
- A true friend will tell you the truth, no matter what.
- True Friends leave footprints on your heart, whilst others walk all over you and think nothing of it.
- A single flower can be in my garden a single friend my world.
- Friendship is just like wine, the older it gets the sweeter it becomes.
- A true friend may not always understand but, will always be there for you.
- Someone may ask, Why you are crying, whilst a good friend will have a hug and a box of tissues ready.
- A true friend walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
- Friendship is the only glue that will ever hold the world together.
- People are like dirt. They can either nourish you and help you grow as a person or they can stunt your growth and make you shrivel and die.
- Friendship is like vitamins, we supplement each others minimum daily requirements.
- Blessed are they who have the gift of making friends, for it is one of God’s best gifts. It involves many things, but above all, the power of going out of one’s self, and appreciating whatever is noble and loving in another.
- He who does not feel his friends to be the world to him, does not deserve that the world should hear of him.
- A man cannot be said to succeed in this life who does not satisfy one friend.
- Remember that the most valuable antiques are your oldest of friends.
- Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow-ripening process.
- Wherever there is a human being, there is an opportunity to show kindness.
- A false friend, like a shadow, attend only while the sun shines.
- The noblest pleasure is the joy of understanding another.
- Since there is nothing so well worth having as friends, never lose a chance to make them.
- An acquaintance that begins with a compliment is sure to develop into a real friendship.
- Don’t flatter yourself that friendship authorizes you to say disagreeable things to your intimates. The nearer you come into relation with a person, the more necessary do tact and courtesy become.
- The greatest good you can do for another is not just to share your riches but to reveal to him his own.
- May the friendships you make be those which endure and all of your grey clouds be small ones for sure. And trusting in Him to whom we all pray, may a song fill your heart every step of the way.
- It is more shameful to mistrust one’s friends than to be deceived by them.
- A friend will strengthen you with prayers, bless you with love and encourage you with hope.
- A best friend is a sister that destiny forgot to give you.
- Gems may be precious, but friends are priceless.
- A true friend is someone you can trust with all your secrets.
- The secret to friendship is being a good listener.
- Friendship without self interest is one of the rare and beautiful things in life.
Home 1 2 3 4 Next
You May Also Like
Friends Birthday Cards
Friends Birthday Wishes
Friend Grief Loss Cards
Friend Grief Loss Verse