What To Write In A Sympathy Card Sympathy condolences card messages can be extremely difficult to compose, because of the deep emotions involved. Here you will find a large collection of words of sympathy, examples to follow, copy or get an idea of what is appropriate content for this delicate subject. Sympathy and condolences don’t necessarily just come in the form of sympathy cards. Often, just being there with your comforting words of sympathy and reminding the grieving person that they are not alone, and that others will miss their departed loved one as well, can also be a wonderful way to offer your heartfelt condolences.
You May Also Like
Share Sympathy Condolence Cards
All Grief Loss Sympathy Topics
Condolences Sympathy Facebook
- There are no words to express how sorry we are. We must hold on to the great memories that will live on, in our hearts forever. With sympathy.
- With heartfelt sympathy. We are so sorry for your loss. Our prayers are with you all.
- I am so deeply saddened by your loss. The loss of a child is extremely hard to understand and handle. Please take comfort in God’s promises. With sympathy.
- I am so sorry to hear of your loss. Loving prayers of strength are with you, at this most difficult time.
- You have touched so many lives and made this world a better place. I am going to miss you everyday, but I know you are no longer in pain. May God’s Angels guide you to everlasting peace. I love you Dad.
- We are so sorry for your loss. May your favorite memories, that show up as tears on your cheeks today, soon warm your hearts. Memories of your loved one will live on through all of you. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
- Thoughts today, memories forever. With Sympathy.
- May her/his precious angel wings flutter high above as she/he watches those she/he left behind. Rest in peace sweet little Angel.
- Sadly missed, lovingly remembered. With Deepest Sympathy.
- Always in our thoughts, forever in our hearts.
- Our hearts go out to you and your family in deepest sympathy. We are all here for you during this difficult time. God Bless you all.
- I am very sorry to hear of your loss. Someone who has been part of your life so long, will certainly leave a void. My thoughts are with you. God bless.
- Forever remembered, forever missed. With Sympathy
Thank you for all the memories my friend, we were so lucky to have you in our lives, you will be forever in our hearts. Rest easy dear friend.
- I am so sorry for your loss and want to share my genuine and sincere condolences. As a parent I couldn’t possibly imagine how much pain this has brought to you and your family. May you find comfort at knowing that God promises that we can see our passed love ones again.
- The precious time on he/she was on this earth and with you brought so much joy. May he/she remain in your hearts and souls for eternity and may you find some sense of comfort knowing he in in a better place and at peace.
- Your Mother must have been amazing because she created a wonderful person like YOU.
- May peace and comfort be with you during this most difficult time. The love you all feel for her and she gave to you, will live on forever in your hearts.
- A little tribute
small and tender ..
Just to say
we still remember.
- It is so sad to see your life cut so short. I will never forget you and all the times we spent together. Rest easy my friend.
- There is a special place in heaven where your family will be together again, happy and healthy.
- Please know my thoughts are with you and your family, as your grieve this terrible loss. With deep and heartfelt sympathy.
- There are no words to express how much we are deeply saddened by your loss. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
- The tears in my eyes
I can wipe away ..
The ache in my heart
will always stay.
We are all so saddened by this tragic loss. My thoughts and prayers, for the many touched by her/his life and are grief stricken by her/his sudden death. She/he was a fine young woman/man who was well loved during her/his all too short life. With deep and heartfelt sympathy.
- I am so sorry for you and your family for the loss of your father. If only words could take away the emptiness in your heart, I would write you a book. Please let memories of your dad bring you some comfort during the coming days. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
- So sorry to the whole family for such a loss. May happy memories comfort you in this time of sorrow.
- You were the best friend anyone could ever ask for and I will miss You terribly, for all of my remaining days, but I am also relieved that You are no longer suffering . I love You
- So saddened to hear of the news of her/his passing. A wonderful lady/man. Always so pleasant and respectful to everyone. A truly great person. With deepest sympathy.
- Tenderly we
treasure the past ..
that will always last.
- My heart breaks for you and the rest of our family. I cannot even begin to imagine how this tragic loss has made you feel. Time will help ease some of the pain, but the hole he/she has left in your hearts will never be filled. He/She was such a sweet, kind, bright and wonderful person. I know he/she will be sadly missed. My deepest condolences to you all.
- Hold tight to memories for comfort, lean on your friends for strength and never forget how much you are cared for. I am so very sorry for your loss. He/She made the world a better place and I was blessed to have known him/her. With sincerest sympathy.
- May the Angels hold you all in their loving embrace during this most painful time. With deepest sympathy.
- May the Lord bless you and keep you. You will always be an inspiration to me for your strength, faith and love for others. Your beauty will rest in my heart, forever.
- I am so sorry to hear of his passing. Please remember to take joy in all the wonderful memories you all had. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
- Words alone can not begin to express the grief of this untimely passing. I have no sufficient words to express my condolences. I am so sorry for your loss.
- As you were
you will always be ..
in our memory.
- With sympathy. I am so very sorry you sudden loss. My heart breaks for you. Sending love light and peace.
- We are so sorry for your loss. If you need anything please let us know. Our hearts are broken for you.
- May all the expressions of love give you some comfort and God carry you through this unimaginably difficult time. With heartfelt sympathy.
- Our sympathy to the family. I remember his smile and happy disposition. May he rest in peace.
- Remembering you on this day, comforted by so many memories.
- We are so very sorry for your loss. We know this is an especially tough time for each of you and we want you all to know that we are keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. We are truly sad that your loved one has left us and can only imagine the void he/she has left for each of you. However, we are confident he/’she was greeted in heaven by many who knew and loved him/her. My you all find peace knowing he/she is at rest.
- You have my deepest sympathy for your the loss. Many thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
- My deepest condolences to the family. My heart aches for you. Love to all.
- In the hearts of those who loved you, you will always be there.
- A page in our book of memories, is gently turned today.
- I am sorry to hear of your loss. May all your memories help you through this difficult time.
- I was so sad and shocked to hear of your loss. I am at a loss for words. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. God bless all of you in this difficult time.
My deepest condolences. Forever in our hearts.
- She/He always had a kind word for all and was so loved by her/his family and grand children. My heart goes out to you all. May she/he rest in peace.
- I cannot begin to imagine what you may be going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you and all of your family. Just know that one day God will reunite you all again. With heartfelt sympathy.
- We treasure still
with love sincere ..
of one so dear.
- I’m sorry to hear about the loss of your son. My heart goes out to you. Always keep all the great memories of him alive. Your family will be in my prayers.
- You were such a dear friend to me. I will cherish the memory of your infectious smile, quick wit, love of life and your family. My sincerest condolences to your family.
- There is a link
death cannot sever ..
love and remembrance
- I am so sorry for your loss. My heart breaks knowing how painful and awful this must be. Please accept my sincere condolences.
- We are so sorry for your loss. She/He was a great personality and provided lots of laughs at many occasions. She/He will be missed.
- Words can not express how deeply sorry and shocked we are to hear of your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this saddest of times.With deepest sympathy.
- You will live on
in the hearts and minds ..
Of the loving folks
you left behind.
- May the memories of your loved ones life bring you comfort as time goes by.
- Beautiful memories
are treasured ever ..
Of happy days when
we were together.
- He will never be forgotten and will always be loved and missed. He always made a us laugh! His memory will be forever in our hearts. Love to you all.
- His memory is
as dear today ..
As in the hour
he passed away.
- You must be so proud of your son’s/daughter’s courageous battles and all of his/her accomplishments. He/She touched so many peoples lives in such a short time. Please know that you are always in our thoughts and prayers.
- Our sincere condolences on the passing of your dear loved one. Her/His spirit will be with you always and she/he will live in your hearts forever. May your faith and love ease your sadness and remind you of all the happy memories each of you shared with your her/him. Our deepest and heartfelt sympathy, God bless all of you.
- Since there are no words to express how sorry I am, I will wrap you in my prayers, love and friendship forever. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this difficult time. I am so sorry for your loss.
- Memories are like
threads of gold ..
They never tarnish
or grow old.
- He labored hard for those he loved, then left us to remember. With deepest sympathy.
- I pray that your faith will bring you comfort and your love and memories will help ease your pain. Praying that you will find Peace in knowing that your memories will always be close in your Heart.
- Gentle, unselfish, a friend ever true, my best possession, mother, was you.
- With deepest sympathy. We are deeply saddened by your sudden loss of such a wonderful husband and father. He was a loving, devoted and fun person who will be missed by everyone whose life he touched. Know that all the beautiful, special memories you have will always be with you and help you through this most difficult time. Fondly remembered.
- While you rest
and endless sleep ..
Your loving memory
we will always keep.
- I am so sorry to learn of your loss. May the wonderful memories you have of happier times, help you through this difficult times ahead. Sending my thoughts and prayers to you and your family. With heartfelt sympathy.
- With sincere sympathy. I still am at a loss to convey to you how deeply you are all held in my heart, and how I wish you well every day.
- I keep in my heart
the love of the past ..
For there it was planted
forever to last.
- Together in
the same old way ..
Would be my
dearest wish today.
- Loved with a love beyond telling, missed with a grief beyond all tears.
- Sweet little flower
of Heavenly birth ..
You were too fair
to bloom on earth.
- Words seem inadequate to express the sadness we feel about your loss. We are here to support you. Hold tight to memories for comfort, lean on your friends and family for strength and always remember how much you are loved. With deepest sympathy.
- My sincere condolences to the family. I have you in my thoughts and prayers and hope these bad days begin to turn towards remembering the good times, the little things and the love you still have.
- My sincere condolences to you and the entire family.