418 Comfort verses for the grief stricken. Your pain is real and it is valid. We don’t recover from grief and that is okay. We may never return to the normal that once was, but we will return to a new normal where our grief becomes a part of who we are and where we will go on to live purposeful lives. Remember that grief is normal. Sadness is inevitable. Heartbreak is painful.
1. God saw the road was getting rough, the hill too hard to climb, he gently closed her weary eyes and whispered ‘Peace be thine’.
2. You had a smile for everyone, you had a heart of gold, you left behind the memories, that we will forever hold.
3. That night as I lay sleeping, you gently slipped away, I never will get over that, I miss you more each day. I tell myself you’re only sleeping and that I’m not alone, for God will come for me one day and take us both back home.
4. There is a corner in my heart, that I keep just for you, as long as life and memories last, I will love and remember you.
5. You lived your life with little needs, full instead, of selfless deeds. For everyone you did your best, may God grant you eternal rest.
6. If I could see you even for a day, maybe for a moment the pain would go away. I’d put my arms around you and whisper words so true, that living life without you is the hardest thing to do.
7. If a broken heart could bring you back and tears could make you smile, then all our dreams would be complete and life would be worthwhile.
8. It seems so strange that those we need and those we love the best, are just the ones God calls away and takes them home to rest.
9. You never complained, you never gave in, you fought a battle, you could not win. You were so brave.
10. Love is a smile, a tear and a touch, love says little, but means so much. Love is forever and we give it to you, from your family who thought the world of you.
11. No verse can say, no flowers can repay, how much we lost, one year today.
12. A bouquet of lilies we send to you, sprinkled with teardrops instead of dew. And in the middle a forget-me-not, to let you know we haven’t forgot. Sunshine passes, shadows fall, but love and remembrance outlast them all.
13. Like fallen leaves, time slips by, but loving memories of you, will never ever die.
14. We know that you’re still with us, especially today, because we shared a closeness, even death can’t take away.
15. Now in God’s arms, but always in our hearts.
16. Though our hearts are broken and your life was far too short, we thank you little brother/sister, for all the love you brought.
17. Along the path of memories, we walk with you each day and just how much we miss you, no words could ever say.
18. An Angel in the book of life, wrote down my baby’s birth and whispered as she closed the book, ‘too beautiful for earth’.
19. A butterfly came floating by, I thought I knew it’s face, it landed on my shoulder and spread its wings of lace. I looked and saw it smiling, as it winked and flew away, I’m sure I heard it whisper, ‘We’ll meet again one day.’
20. A loving thought, a silent tear, a constant wish, that you were here. Loved and remembered always.
21. Each time we look at your photo, you seem to smile and say, cheer up, I’m only sleeping, we will meet again some day.
22. This day I shall always remember, with heartache tears and regret It was today you were taken from me, how could I ever forget.
23. 5 years today you slipped away, our pain and loss remains the same, you suffered much in silence, your spirit did not bend, you fought for life with courage, until the very end.
24. Heartaches in this world are many, but losing you was worse than any. Always loved, never forgotten.
25. Someone’s watching over me, I feel it in the air. That someone can’t be seen or heard, but I know that they are there. It’s someone very special, all around me and above. I know that they’ll take care of me, they’re watching me with love!
26. Memories of you are ours to keep, our words are few, but our love is deep.
27. There is a corner in my heart, that I keep just for you, as long as life and memories last, I will always remember you.
28. A page in a book of memory, silently turns today, I remember you in silence, and make no outward show, for what it meant to lose you, no one else will ever know. Loved with a love beyond all feeling, missed with a grief beyond all tears.
29. To lose someone so special, is really hard to bear, It hardly seems believable, that you are no longer there.
30. You are beside us in all we do, your love and guidance will see us through. As each day dawns we whisper low, God bless you …………… we love and miss you so.
31. We climbed our mountains and crossed rivers wide, everything meant so much more, because you were by my side.
32. Till memories fail and life departs, you will live on forever in my heart.
33. We will always love and miss you, with every passing day, the longing just to see you, will never go away.
34. We love and miss you, your laughter and smiles. We remember the joy you brought to our lives.
35. Never a day do I forget you, in my heart you are always near, God alone knows how much I miss you, as ends this first sad year. My heart still aches with sadness, my secret tears still flow, for what it meant to lose you, no one will ever know.
36. Our guardian in life, now our Angel by our side.
37. I remember the day I met you and the day God made you mine. I remember the day I lost you and will till the end of time. But among my tears and heartache, there’s one thing makes me glad, that you chose me to share with you, all those precious years we had.
38. To some you may be forgotten, to others part of the past, but to those who loved and lost you, your memory will always last.
39. If I knew it would be the last time I saw you walk through the door, I would have given you another hug and kiss, then called you back for more. Lost without you.
40. Suddenly you were taken, we could not say goodbye, now we only have memories, that will never die.
41. Your vacant place no one can fill, I miss you now and always will.
42. One year ago you left us, one year we’ve mourned your name, forever in our hearts and minds, Until we meet again.
43. I remember the day I met you and the day God made you mine. I remember the day I lost you and will till the end of time. But among the tears and heartache, there’s one thing that makes me glad, that you chose me to share with you, all those years we had. So treasure him Lord in your garden of rest, for on this earth, he was one of the best.
44. It’s not been long since you went away, but if we have but one thing to say. It would be to wish upon a star and bring you back to where we are.
45. Your smile is in the sunshine, your laughter in the breeze, your love is around us, it’s in the air we breathe.
46. Still the shock of losing you, is really hard to bear, but I can feel your presence, all around me everywhere. For you were really special and your love is still my guide and although I can’t see you, you are always by my side.
47. You went too soon, before your time, but you did not go alone, as part of me went with you, the day God called you home. Loved always.
48. As each day dawns and starts anew, as each day ends we think of you. And in between no matter where, in our hearts you’re always there. We cannot stop the hands of time, or live in the past, but we will love and miss you, as long as our time lasts.
49. Beautiful memories of one so dear, treasured forever with love sincere.
50. We all think about you often, we talk about you still, you haven’t been forgotten and you know you never will. Forever in our hearts and always in our thoughts.
51. You were so very precious, we loved you more than words can say, we were left heartbroken, the day you went away. If we could have one wish today, it would be to have you back with us to stay. Love and miss you always.
52. Words have their meanings, memories too, but neither convey, how much we miss you.
53. We have lost and heaven has gained, the most wonderful …. this world contained.
54. There is your face before us, a laugh we would love to hear, your smile we will always remember, of one we loved so dear. You gave no one a last farewell, or even a goodbye, for you had gone before we knew and only God knows why. Always in our thoughts, prayers and hearts.
55. Every minute, of every day, never more than a thought away.
56. Peaceful sleeping, resting at last, the world weary trouble and trials have passed. In silence she suffered, in patience she bore, till God called her home, to suffer no more.
57. A bouquet of beautiful memories, sprayed with a million tears, wishing you could have been spared, if just for a few more years.
58. In God’s care you rest above, in our hearts you stay with love.
59. Sweet are the memories that will never fade, of the best Mum/Dad in the world, that God ever made.
60. Our loss was Heaven’s gain, while cherished memories of you remain. You will always be loved and remembered.
61. A heart as big as an ocean, a smile as bright as the sun, you were one in a million and a ….. that was second to none. Loved and longed for always.
62. Our life together, was sadly cut short, but in my heart, you will live forever. Love you always.
63. It’s just a little, but means a lot, to say that we have never forgot.
64. Time may wipe out many things, but this it wipes out never, the memory of those happy days, when we were all together. We think of you with love today, but that is nothing new, we thought about you yesterday and the days before that too.
65. Our hearts are filled with memories, gathered through the years, of all the happy times we shared, are now treasured souvenirs.
66. I remember the day we met and the day we said I do, one thing made me so glad, are all the years I spent with you. You held my hand so tightly and till death did we part, you slipped away so peacefully, but God, it broke my heart.
67. One kiss blown to Heaven, one balloon in the sky, one long year has passed, since we said goodbye.
68. Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal.
69. Beautiful memories are treasured forever, of happy days when we were together. Gone are the days we used to share, but in our hearts you are always there. The gates of memory will never close, we miss you more than anyone knows. With tender love and deep regret, we who love you, will never forget.
70. Our thoughts are ever with you, though you have passed away and those who loved you dearly, are thinking of you today.
71. When we married we made a vow, that we would never part, but God came by and called you and tore my world apart, I smile and joke a lot, a cheerful face I keep, I cry my tears, from a broken heart, while others are asleep.
72. God called to you so gently, that only you could hear, no-one heard the footsteps, of the Angels drawing near. Softly from the shadows, there came a gentle call, you closed your eyes and went to sleep and quietly left us all.
73. We look up at the sky at night, to find the brightest star, we never have to look for long, knowing you’re never far.
74. We miss you from your fireside chair, your loving smile, your gentle air. Your vacant place, no one can fill, we miss you now and always will. Forever in our hearts.
75. Some heartaches never mend, Some teardrops never dry, My love for you will never end, My heart will always cry.
76. Thinking of you again, but that is nothing new, for no day dawns and no day ends, without a thought of you.
77. I kissed you and I said goodbye, the hurt and pain just made me cry. You walk beside me, I can feel you there, but still this pain is hard to bear. Missing your always.
78. One year has passed since that sad day, when the one we loved was called away. God took her home, it was his will, but in our hearts she liveth still.
79. You were always someone special, someone kind and true, you will never be forgotten, I think the world of you.
80. Kind was her nature, true were her ways, we will treasure her memories for the rest of our days.
81. Dearly loved and quietly remembered, every day in our hearts forever.
82. Not a chance to say farewell, words of comfort we could not tell. Yet love for you is still so strong, our daily thoughts help us along. A cherished love that will not wane, until the day we meet again. Love forever and always.
83. You left us beautiful memories, your love is still our guide and although we cannot see you, you are always by our side.
84. Memories of loving you, are ours to treasure, the sadness of losing you, is a heartache forever. Your love was special, and so were you, you are always with us, in all we do. Love and miss you always.
85. We had such happy times together, we had some sad ones too, but the saddest day for us, was the day that we lost you. Always in our thoughts.
86. What he suffered he told but few, he never deserved what he went through. Tired and weary he made no fuss, but tried so hard to stay with us. Loved always with treasured memories.
87. A bouquet of flowers just for you, sprinkled with teardrops instead of dew. Placed in the center, a forget me not, to say we love and miss you a lot.
88. No morning dawns, no night falls, without loving memories of you. That smile, that look, sincere and true, is how I will always think of you.
89. A heart of gold stopped beating, two smiling eyes at rest, God broke our hearts to prove, He only takes the best.
90. Tenderly we treasure times of past, with memories of you that will always last.
91. Living without you sweetheart ends like the year before, I still wait in vain to see, you come smiling through the door. God was in need of an Angel, to help with His work above, He knew that you were special, your heart was filled with love.
92. In quiet thoughts I live again, the years that used to be, so full of love and happiness, how good you were to me. I look around the house and wish that you were here, to make this house once more a home, you filled with love sincere. Remembered with love.
93. The Angels sang amazing grace, God came down and touched your face, then He whispered soft and low ‘come with me, it’s time to go’.
94. Born fast asleep. So beautiful and perfect in every way, fast asleep, you never woke, lips so red and skin so soft, you will never be forgot.
95. Time is not measured by the years that you live, but by the deeds that you do and the joy that you give. And each day as it comes, brings a chance to each one, to love to the fullest, leaving nothing undone.
96. The tears in my eyes I can wipe away. The ache in my heart will always stay.
97. The tears never stop falling, one year ago today, our memories of you, are never far away. In our hearts they will always stay, you are loved and remembered every day.
98. Gone are the happy days we shared together, but not the memories, they last forever. When thoughts go back, as they always do, we treasure the memories we have of you.
99. They say there is a reason, they say that time will heal, but neither time nor reason, will change the way we feel. For no one knows the heartache, that lies behind our smiles. No one knows how many times we have broken down and cried. We want to tell you something, so there won’t be any doubt, you’re so wonderful to think of, but so hard to be without.
100. I held your hand so tightly you peacefully passed away your memory is, as if it was just yesterday.
101, To think we did not say goodbye, will always bring regret, but hearts that always loved, never will forget.
102, We hide our tears when we say your name, but the pain in our hearts is still the same. Sending all our love to heaven.
103. Not a day goes by without a thought of you. You will always be remembered.
104. No husband to sit and talk to, no loving smile to see, no one will ever know, how much you meant to me. Love and miss you always.
113. I never said goodbye dear, but that was just as well, I never could have said goodbye, to one I loved so well.
114. You left us quietly, your thoughts unknown, but you left us memories we are proud to own. So treasure her Lord in your garden of rest, for here on earth, she was one of the best. Forever in our hearts and thoughts.
115. And while she lies in peaceful sleep, her memory we shall always keep.
116. I think of you in silence and often speak your name but you will never leave me like you picture in the frame you left a place no-one can fill I miss you now and always will.
117. I wish that I could see you, for just a little while. I wish that I could hug you and see your lovely smile. But wishing gets me nowhere and longing is in vain, so I will hold you in my heart, until we meet again. I
118. We must not mourn for what has passed, for we still have your love, that will always last.
119. Your name is often spoken, our thoughts are with you still, you will never be forgotten, and you never will.
120. To my Daddy who lives in the sky, I watch you twinkle way up high. You are my Angel, watching over me, I’ll make you so proud I know you can see. To my Daddy who shines so bright, you shine like a diamond on a starry night. Daddy I love you more than words can say, past the moon, stars and milky way. Daddy it’s been a year today, but I will love you and miss you every single day.
121. If wishes could be granted, My only wish would be, To have you here beside us, The way it used to be.
122. Thoughts are always with you, though you have passed away and those who loved you dearly, are thinking of you always.
123. Along the path of memories, we walk with you each day, just how much we miss you, no words can ever say. Until we meet again.
124. Never a day do I forget you in my heart you are always near God alone knows how I miss you and ends this first sad year my heart still aches with sadness my secret tears still flow for what it meant to lose you no-one will never know.
125. A little lamb too sweet and pure upon this earth to roam and angel came and took our dear baby home.
126. I lived in hope. I prayed in vain, that God would make you well again. But God decided we must part, I watched you die, with a broken heart.
127. Sweet are the memories that will never ever fade, of the best mother in the world that God ever made.
128. It never is that easy, to say your last goodbye, telling you I loved you and trying not to cry. I could feel the pain already, my heart was torn in two, the feeling was of loss the pain, because I was losing you. I held your hand so tightly, you peacefully passed away and it doesn’t feel like it was, a year ago today.
129. Quietly with love your memory we treasure, not only today but forever and ever. Love and miss you so very much. Forever in our hearts.
130. Your gentle face and sunny smile, we remember every day but missing you is heartache, that never goes away.
131. I miss you most when I need a friend, on you I always could depend. Kind and unselfish a person so true, my dearest possession, is the memory of you.
132. Today your memory we treasure, loving you always, forgetting you never.
133. Perhaps some day the sun will shine again and I shall see skies are blue and feel once more, we do not live in vain, although bereft of you.
134. If I could only have you back, just for an hour or two, I’d put my arms around you, just like I used to do. I’d tell you that I love you and kiss your lovely face, I know that it would help me, to fill this empty space.
135. God closed your eyes to ease the pain, to wish you back would be in vain. You suffered so much, you told so few, you did not deserve what you went through. Tired and weary you made no fuss, but tried so hard to stay with us.
136. Those who have a mother, treasure her with care, for you never know how much you love her, until she is not there.
137. When called to part with those we hold on earth most dear the heart no greater sorrow knows no trial more severe.
138. In days gone by I’d take your hand and wish you all the best, but all I can do now, is ask God, to grant you eternal rest.
139. We often think of bygone days when we were all together the family chain is broken now but memories live forever.
140. His life was full of kindly deeds a helping hand to all in need sincere and true in heart and mind a memory sweet he left behind.
141. God knows how we miss her never shall her memory fade loving thoughts shall wander to the spot where she is laid.
142. Just as you were, you will always be, A beautiful part of our memory.
143. On the night you were taken away, God said “yes, you can come and stay”.
144. Your vacant place no-one can fill we miss you now and always will.
145. We’ve been lonely since you left us, home has never been the same, the world would be like Heaven, just to have you back again.
146. In the quiet of the evening, I sit and think of you, I open up my memory book, of the things we used to do, and as I turn the pages, my eyes are filled with tears, for, although I have my memories, I can’t hold back the years.
147. The years may pass but still you stay, As near and dear as yesterday.
148. We watched you suffer, we heard you sigh. but all we could do,
was just stand by. We lived in hope and prayed in vain, for God to make you well again. But He decided we must part, we watched you go with broken hearts.
149. Resting where no shadows fall, loved and remembered by us all.
150. Although we smile and make no fuss no-one misses him more than us and when old times we oft recall then we miss him most of all.
151. This day we shall always remember with heartache tears and regret it’s the day you were taken from us how could we ever forget.
152. To my dear beloved Husband, I can never forget your love, As the love you gave was so great. As you were, you will always be, A wonderful friend and husband to me.
153, Beautiful memories treasured forever, of the love and happiness we shared together.
154, Partings come to let us know, we love more deeply, than we show. But love in death, should let us see, what love in life, should really be.
155, Remembrance is a golden chain, that links us till we meet again.
156. Sadly missed along life’s way, quietly remembered every day. No longer in our lives to share, but in our hearts you’re always there.
157. In our hearts you always stay loved and remembered every day.
158. We climbed the mountains and crossed the streams, camped in tents and followed our dreams. Soon we became man and wife, but all too soon God ended your life. Forever now we must be apart, though you will always live on, deep in my heart.
159. If tears could wash away my pain, I would not feel such hurt again. The heartache felt since you’ve been gone, I wouldn’t wish on anyone. Lonely is the house without you, life to me is not the same, all this world would be like Heaven, just to have you back again. Miss you always.
160. If tears could build a stairway and memories a lane, I’d walk right up to heaven and bring you home again.
161. Beautiful memories are all we have left, to love, cherish and never forget.
162. There is a place called Heaven, where tired souls can rest. Heaven must be beautiful, for God only takes the best.
163. Years may pass and fade away, but silent thoughts and memories stay.
164. No verse can say, no flowers repay, how much we lost one year today. To hear your voice, to see you smile, to sit and talk to you a while. To be together in the same old way, would be our dearest wish today. Loved and remembered always.
165. Memories are like threads of gold, they never tarnish nor grow old.
166. Time can change many things, but not the memory this day brings.
167. You left a place no-one can fill, we miss you and we always will. Life goes on, we know that’s true, but it’s not the same, without you.
168. Close to my heart you will always stay, loved and remembered every day.
169. Our love was something special, on you we could depend, we lost two special things in life, our mum and our best friend.
170. Silent thoughts of times together, hold memories that will last forever.
171. No matter how life changes, no matter what we do, a special place, within our hearts, is always there for you. Sadly missed.
172. Everything still hurts and yet life must go on, it’s been ….. years today, since you have been gone. Memories are never forgotten, we speak of you each day, a family bond strengthened, yet broken in every way.
173. He found the life that he was after, filled it up with love and laughter. Left this earth adored by all.
174. The broken heart that loved you, the silent tears still fall, living life without you, is the hardest part of all.
175. Sweet are the memories, that will never fade, of the best friend in the world, that God ever made.
176. Thank you for the years we shared, the love you gave, the way you cared. To see you suffer, was hard to bear, but now we know you’re in God’s care.
177. To us you were more precious than gold, the greatest gift this world could hold. You never asked for much in life, your heart was true and tender, you simply lived for those you loved and those you loved remember.
178. You fell asleep and Angels came, the Lord looked down and called your name. Now Heaven has its brightest star and in our thoughts you’re never far.
179. Have you ever lost a son/daughter, or even felt the pain, or even felt those bitter tears, that drop like falling rain. If you’ve never had that feeling, we hope you never do, for when we lost our son/daughter, it broke our hearts in two.
181. It was a sudden parting, too bitter to forget, those who really loved you, are the ones that won’t forget.
182. We have so many memories, that often make us smile, we miss you as we love you and that is all the while.
183. The years we spent together, those happy days we knew, are lived again so often. in my memories of you.
184. We never lose the ones we love, for even though they’ve gone, within the hearts of those who care, their memory lingers on.
185. Loved ones go and yet they stay and walk beside us everyday. Sunshine passes, shadows fall, but love and memories outlast them all.
186. A year today we had to part, with a dad we loved with all our heart. We did not know that morning, the pain that day would bring, the day God called to take you home, and we could not do a thing, You taught us many things in life, that we would have to do, but you never taught us how to cope, with the hurt of losing you.
193. One year today we had to part, with a mother we loved with all our hearts. Her trials were many, her pleasure few, God alone knows what she went through. Remembrance is sweet, but sad to recall, she is loved by us and respected by all.
194. Each time we look at your picture you seem to smile and say, don’t be sad, but courage take and love each other, for my sake.
195. Sweet is his memory, dear is his name, deep in our hearts he will always remain.
196. They will not let me walk alone, into the valley of the unknown, so I reach out and clasp the hands, of loved ones in the Promised Land.
197. What she suffered she told but few, she never deserved what she went through. Tired and weary she made no fuss, but tried so hard to stay with us. Loved always with treasured memories.
198. On the wings of a prayer our burdens take flight and our load of care becomes bearably light. And our heavy hearts are lifted above, to be healed by the balm of God’s wonderful love. And the tears in our eyes, are dried by the hands, of a loving Father who understands. All of our problems, our fears and despair, when we take them to Him on the wings of a prayer.
199. No farewell words were spoken, no time to say goodbye, you were gone before we knew it and only God knows. Our hearts still ache in sadness and secret tears still flow. What it meant to lose you, no one will ever know.
200. I’ve lost a companion a life linked with my own no-one knows how I miss him as I travel my life alone.
201. You always waited for me, anxious, if I were late, In winter at the window, In summer by the gate. Your thoughts were always for me, not once did you forget, and so I know from Heaven above, you’ll be waiting for me yet.
202. I hear his voice in silent hours, when the house if very still and the touch of his unseen hand, guiding and helping me still.
203. No-one knows my sorrow, few have seen me weep, I cry from a broken heart, whilst others are asleep.
204. I’d like the memory of me to be a happy one. I’d like to leave an afterglow of smiles when life is done. I’d like to leave an echo, whispering softly down the ways, of happy times, laughing times and bright and sunny days. I’d like the tears of those who grieve, to dry before the sun, of happy memories that I leave behind, when day is done.
205. I’ll treasure forever the friendship we shared, the things you did, the way you cared. Someone to turn to, so kind and true, one in a million and I’ll never forget you.
206. If memories bring us closer, we are never far apart, because you’re always in our thoughts and forever in our hearts.
207. You gave us many things in life, gifts both great and small, but most of all you gave us love, the greatest gift of all.
208. To be with you in the same old way would be our dearest wish today.
209. And while you sleep a peaceful sleep, your memory in my heart, I will always keep.
210. Our birthday wish must be a prayer, God bless and keep you in his care.
211. Time unfolds another year, but memories keep you ever near.
212. No more life with us you share, but in our hearts you are always there. Silent thoughts and tears unseen, wishing your absence was only a dream.
213. The brightest star in the sky tonight is my Nana saying ‘Goodnight’.
214. Years my pass and fade away but silent thoughts and memories stay.
215. Beautiful memories are all I have left, to love, to cherish and never forget. Till we meet again.
216. Your painful days are over, your restless nights have passed, God took you in His arms and whispered, ‘peace at last’.
217. Sweet is the memory deep in my heart, the place that it holds will never depart and all through the years, be they many or few, will be years of remembrance safely kept of you.
218. I’ll never find another friend to take the place of you. No one will ever touch my life exactly like you do. No one who’s quite so thoughtful, no one I cherish so. No one will mean so much to me, I just wanted you to know.
219. Never more than a thought away loved and remembered every day.
220. If I could only have you back just for an hour or two, I’d put my arms around you, just like I used to do. I’d tell you that I love you and kiss your lovely face, I know that it would help me fill this empty space.
221. A million times I think of you a million times I’ve cried if my love could have saved you you never would have died.
222. To some you may be forgotten to others, part of the past but to those who loved and lost you your memory will always last.
223. Each time I see your photograph you seem to smile and say ‘Don’t cry I’m only sleeping we’ll meet again someday
224. When I am sad and lonely and things are going wrong I seem to hear you whisper ‘Cheer up and carry on’.
225. For one whole year we’ve missed her, but never shall her memory fade, for we and loving thoughts shall wander, to the spot where she is laid. And while she sleeps a peaceful sleep, our silent thoughts and quiet tears, remind us of sweet memories held, within our hearts so dear. Forever loved.
226. Her weary hours and days of pain her sleepless nights are past her ever patient worn out frame has found sweet rest at last.
227. A smile can hide my sadness and tears can be wiped away, but the heartache of losing you, never goes away.
228. There comes a time we all must part but you left too soon and broke our hearts, we know that you are now at peace, our thoughts of you will never cease. Too dearly loved to be forgotten.
229. A never ending sorrow an ever aching heart’s the day you were taken from us our whole world fell apart.
230. You never failed to do your best, Your heart was true and tender. You simply lived for those you loved, And those you loved remember.
231. How can we write on paper the way we feel inside the heartache and the emptiness when the one we love has died.
232. It does not need this special day to bring you to our minds for days without a thought of you are very hard to find.
233. I see a rainbow in a lovely sky of blue, it fills my heart with sunshine, for it makes me think of you.
234. God saw you getting weary and did what He thought best He put His arms around you and took you home to rest.
235. Years have passed since that sad day, you closed your eyes and slipped away, no time for us to say goodbye, our memories of you will never die.
236. Beautiful memories are all we have left. To love, cherish and never forget.
237. I hold you close within my heart and there you shall remain, to walk with me throughout my life, until we meet again.
238. A little tribute small and tender just to say we still remember.
239. Deep in our hearts your memory is kept To love and to cherish and never forget.
240. Nothing could be more beautiful, than the memories we have of you, to us they’re very precious because they are of you.
241. Today, tomorrow, our whole loves through we will always love and remember you.
242. Beautiful thoughts of one so dear treasured forever with love sincere.
243. Within our home when all was bright God took from us a shining light we miss that light and always will His vacant place no-one can fill.
244. The memory of you we treasure so dear, Our only wish, Is that you were still here. We miss you more, than words can say, our memories of you, will forever stay.
245. Nothing can ever take away, the love our hearts hold dear, fond memories linger every day, remembrance keeps you near.
246. Through life I loved you dearly, in death I do the same, from memory’s page, I will never blot, three little words, ‘Forget me not’.
247. Sweet is the memory deep in my heart the place is holds will never depart and all through the years be they many or few will be years of remembrance dear mother, of you.
248. We can’t have old days back, when we were all together, but secret tears and loving thoughts, will be with us forever.
249. They say it’s a beautiful journey, from the old world to the new, someday we’ll make that journey, which will lead us straight to you and when we reach that garden, in which there is no pain, we’ll put our arms around you and never part again.
250. Every day you are in our thoughts and hearts.
251. It’s a year today Since you went away Fond memories of you will always stay Now and forever.
252. A light from our household gone, A voice we love is stilled, A place is vacant in our hearts, which never can be filled.
253. This road I walk without you, is often hard to bear, my one hope at my journey’s end, is that you will meet me there.
254. Beautiful memories treasured forever, of happy years spent together, life is eternal, love will remain, In God’s own time, we will meet again.
255. Lord put your arms around her and kiss her smiling face, for she is very special and can never be replaced.
256. May God grant us, hope for each morning, strength for each day
and peace for each night.
257. We never thought of losing you and maybe that’s what wrong, you always seem a part of us, that would go on and on.
258. Safe in the arms of Jesus and free from pain, rest in peace ……….. ’till we meet again.
259. Wherever I go, whatever I do, in my heart I think of you.
260. My heart is filled with love each day, I loved you in a special way, trusting that God will understand, I place my heartache in His hands.
261. It’s hard to put on paper, the feelings we have inside, of a broken hearted family that has missed you since you died.
262. To us you are so special, what more is there is say, we only wish within our hearts, that you were here today.
263. Your memories are our dearest treasures.
264. Love says little, but means so much, love is a feeling. a look, a touch. Love is a gift, and I give it to you, from a son/daughter whose heart broke in two.
265. Never more that a thought away loved and remembered every day.
266. May the winds of Heaven blow softly and whisper in your ear, how much we love and miss you and wish that you were here. Forever in our memory.
267. A thousand loving memories, stored up in our hearts, to take out and live again, whenever the tears start.
268. How hard it is to part with those, we hold on earth so dear, the heart no greater trial knows, no sorrow more severe.
269. We thought that time was healing all the hurt you left behind that empty spaces could be filled our hearts, our arms our minds. And though our bodies look the same as they did when you were here the emptiness is growing even bigger with each year. But we need so much to touch you to see you smile again and those memories we are told are ours can never feel the same. Loved and missed always.
270. The gates of memories never close we miss you more than anyone knows.
271. His life was full of kindly deeds a helping hand to all in need sincere and true in heart and mind a memory sweet he left behind Always in our thoughts.
272. If memories bring us close we are never far apart because you’re always in our thoughts and forever in our hearts.
273. Silent thoughts of times together hold memories that will last forever close to my heart you will always stay loved and remembered every day.
274. Words cannot heal a heartache, nor stop a silent tear, or take away a memory, of one we loved so dear.
275. One year today we had to part with a Mother we love with all our hearts. Remembrance is sweet but sad to recall she is loved by us and respected by all. Always loved and never forgotten.
276. Please God hold your arms around her, Tend her with love and care. Make up for all she suffered, And all that seemed unfair.
277. Gone are the days we used to share but in my heart you will always be there.
278. I cannot send a birthday card, your hand I cannot touch, but God will take my greeting, to the one I love so much.
281. We never ask for miracles, but today just one would do, for the door to open and see you walking through.
282. My heart is full of memories, with pride I speak your name, life goes on without you, but nothing is the same.
283. You never asked for much in life your heart was true and tender You simply lived for those you loved and those you loved remember.
284. A face is from our household gone, a voice we loved is stilled, a chair is vacant in our home, which never can be filled.
285. In Heaven you rest no more pain in God’s own time we’ll meet again.
286. Time may pass and fade away but memories of you will forever stay.
287. In Gods care you rest above, in my heart you rest with love.
288. There’s a face that is always with us, a voice we’d like to hear, a smile we will always remember, of a ……….. we loved so dear.
289. Time may change many things, but not the memories this day brings, close to our hearts you will always stay, loved and remembered every day.
290. We love and miss you every day we still wipe our tears away.
291. However long our lives may be whatever place we view whatever joy or pain be ours we’ll always think of you those we love don’t go away they walk beside us every day.
292. Today, tomorrow our whole lives through we will always love and remember you.
293. God saw you getting weary and did what He thought best He put His arms around you and took you home to rest.
294. It doesn’t need a special day to bring you to our minds, for days without a thought of you, are very hard to find.
295. Many years ago, on a heartbreaking day, the lord called your name and you were taken away. We give thanks for the good times, and all that we had and ask you dear Lord to look after our dad.
296. Memory lane is a beautiful place, Where thoughts and love are true, Again and again I travel that lane, Just to be with you.
297. To live in the hearts, Of the ones you left behind, Is not to die.
298. You left a place no one can fill we miss you now and always will.
299. In our hearts you will always stay loved and remembered every day
300. Time passes by, but memories will remain forever.
301. Silent thoughts tears unseen, wishing your absence was only a dream.
302. You left a place no-one can fill, we miss you now and always will.
303. Deep in my heart your memory is kept, to love and to cherish and never forget.
304. Beautiful memories, treasured forever, of love and happiness we shared together.
305. At Heavens gate he will be waiting, with that same sweet loving smile, for he has gone before us, just for a little while.
306. What we had was special, it was something you can’t buy, it was a very special love, that lasted till you died. I am very lost without you, where do I go from here, I carry on day by day, because I know you’re near.
307. I held your hand as you passed away, in our hearts you will always stay.
308. Your memory is as dear today, as in the hour you passed away.
309. There’s a face that is always with us, a voice we’d love to hear, a smile we will always remember, of one we loved so dear.
310. Whichever way I spend my day, no matter what I do, no morning dawns, no night returns, without a thought of you.
311. Like a shadow in the moonlight, like the whisper of the seas. Like the echoes of a melody, just beyond our reach. In the shadow of our sorrow, past the whisper of goodbye. Love shines through eternity, a heartbeat from our eye.
312. Words are few, our thoughts are deep, memories of you we will always keep.
313. Although you can’t be with me, we’re truly not apart, until the final breath I take, you’ll be living in my heart.
314. Gone are the days we used to share, but in our hearts you are always there. Never more than a thought away, loved and remembered every day.
315. Lord put your arms around her and kiss her smiling face, for she is very special and can never be replaced.
316. It’s hard to put on paper, the feelings we have inside, of a broken hearted family, that has missed you since you died. To us you were so special, what more is there to say, we only wish within our hearts that you were here today. With tears we saw you suffer, as we watched you fade away, our hearts were almost broken, as you fought so hard to stay. We knew you had to leave us, but you never went alone, for part of us went with you, the day you left your home.
317. There’s a face that is always with us, there’s a voice that we long to hear, there’s a smile we’ll always remember, of one we loved so dear. In our thoughts always.
318. In God’s care you sleep above. In our hearts you stay with love. Memories are a gift to treasure. Ours of you will last forever.
319. Every day in some small way, memories of you come our way. Though absent, you are always near, Still missed, still loved and always dear.
320. The years are passing slowly, your space too big to fill, we missed you when you left us, we know we always will.
321. You pop into my mind every day, and with me all along the way.
322. Whichever way I spend my day, no matter what I do, no morning dawns, no night returns, without a thought of you. A shining star, that was you, a heart of gold, so very true. Always caring, loving and kind, beautiful memories you left behind. But not just a memory, or part of the past, you’ll be loved and remembered as long as life lasts.
323. Another year has passed us by. Every day in some small way, memories of you come our way, Though absent you are always near, still missed, loved, and always dear.
324. Words are few, our thoughts are deep, memories of you we will always keep.
325. A smile for all and a heart of gold, one of the best this world could hold.
326. In God’s care you sleep above, in our hearts you stay with love. Memories are a gift to treasure, ours of you will last forever.
327. Memories are a gift to treasure, ours of you will last forever. Love always.
328. We miss your smile, your joking ways, we miss the things you used to say. And when old times we do recall, it’s when we miss you most of all.
329. We never part from those we love, no distance can divide, for every day in memory, we still walk side by side.
330. To us you were someone special, someone set apart. Your memory will live forever, engraved within our hearts.
331. May the winds of Heaven blow softly and whisper in your ear, how much we love and miss you and wish that you were here. Forever in our memory.
332. Today, tomorrow our whole lives through, we will always love and remember you.
333. Your presence we miss. Your memory we treasure. Loving you always. Forgetting you never.
334. Your memory is a keepsake from which I’ll never part, God has you in His keeping, I have you in my heart.
335. Long days and nights you bore great pain, we hoped for a cure, but all in vain. Till God in his mercy thought it best, to close your eyes and give you rest. You will always be a part of us.
336. Unseen, unheard but always near, still loved, still missed and very dear.
337. Our life goes on without you, things will never be the same, it’s hard to hide the heartache, when someone speaks your name.
338. Simple words but ever true, we will always love and remember you.
339. To hear your voice and to see you smile, to sit and talk with you a while. To have you back, in the same old way, would be my greatest wish today.
340. When I needed you, You were always there, With words of wisdom, And loving care. Thinking of you every day, we miss you more than words can say.
341. When the alter bells are ringing and the priest bends low in prayer, at the Holy elevation, I’ll be praying for you there.
342. We hold back the tears when we speak your name, the ache in our hearts stays the same.
343. Look around your garden Lord you’ll see him sitting there, put your arm around him and tell him we still care.
344. When I am sad and lonely and things are going wrong, I seem to hear you whisper, ‘cheer up and carry on’.
345. When the Angels called you and set your spirit free, they saw that you were special, just like you were to me.
346. To sit and chat in the same old way would be my dearest wish today. Look after her Lord in your garden of rest, for while on earth, she was one of the best.
347. Sadly, I miss him and try not to grieve and when God insists, I too must leave, to join him I loved, on that wonderful shore, with heartaches forgotten and partings no more.
348. Forgive me Lord if I should weep, for the one I loved but could not keep. The family chain is broken now and nothing seems the same, but as God takes us one by one, the chain will link again.
349. Beautiful memories I will treasure forever, of all those precious years we had together.
350. There came a time when we had to part, but you left to soon and broke our hearts. We know that you are now at peace, our thoughts of you will never cease. Too dearly loved to ever be forgotten.
351. Of all the many gifts in life, however great or small, to have had you in my life, was the greatest gift of all.
352. I remember the day I met you and the day God made you mine, I remember the day I lost you and will till the end of time. But among my tears and heartache, there’s one thing that makes me glad, that you chose me to share with you, all those precious years we had. Life is full of mysteries that no one can explain, but I know some day, somewhere, we will meet again. God bless you and take care of you always.
355. A gift to this world, most precious and rare, is the love of a mother and a family to share. You gave all you had, gifts both great and small, but most of all you gave your love, the greatest gift of all.
356. The memory of you will never grow old, It’s locked in our hearts, Written in gold, Never selfish, always kind, Beautiful memories, You left behind. Forever in our thoughts and hearts, loved and missed every day.
357. Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end. They simply mean I miss you until we meet again. Loving you always.
358. As time goes by without you, as days turn into years, we are left with happy memories, but still we shed sad tears.
359. So much has changed since you’ve been gone, through ups and downs our lives live on, but as time rolls by one thing remains true, we will always have special memories of you.
360. Not one to trouble or make a fuss, you asked for nothing from any of us.
God called you to Him and we had to part, leaving us lonely and with a broken heart.
361. There is always a face before me, a voice I would love to hear, a smile I will always remember, of a Husband I loved so dear. Deep in my heart lies a picture, more precious than silver or gold, it’s a picture of my Husband, whose memory will never grow old.
362. It seems that certain friends we meet are thought of for a while, while others are remembered for a special deed or smile. But those who stay within our hearts are very very few, but that’s the kind of friend, that we all found in you.
363. A smiling face, a heart of gold, a voice we will always hear. The tears in our eyes we can wipe away, but the ache in our hearts will always stay.
364. Our thoughts are ever with you though you have passed away and those who loved you dearly are missing you each day. You are always in our hearts.
365. Your voyage has been rough, but you’ve reached your golden shore, where your boat is now at anchor and peace is yours once more.
366. Beautiful memories treasured forever, of the love and happiness we shared together.
367. I look to the skies and see a twinkling star, I know that you are with me, watching from afar. Because you’re in a special place, that’s another life away, a place of peace and endless love, where we’ll meet again some day.
368. They say it’s a beautiful journey from the old world to the new, someday I’ll make that journey which will lead me straight to you. And when I reach that garden in which there is no pain, I’ll put my arms around you and never part again.
369. There comes a time we all must part, but you left too soon and broke our hearts. We know that you are now at peace, our thoughts of you will never cease. Too dearly loved to ever be forgotten.
370. No verse can say, no flowers repay how much we miss you every day.
371. No matter where I go, no matter what I do, I’ll cherish the memories of yesterday and the laughs I shared with you.
372. Memories are like threads of gold, they never tarnish, nor grow old.
373. We have only the memory dear Mother, we’ll cherish our whole lives through, but the sweetness will live forever, as we treasure the memory of you.
374. Those who have a Mother, cherish her with care, for you never know the heartache until she’s no longer there.
375. Sad are the hearts that loved you, sad are the tears that fall, but living our lives without you, Is the saddest part of all.
376. His nature was loving and giving, his heart was made of gold and to us who truly love him, his memory will never grow old.
377. A great friend gone to rest, For all of us he did his best. His love was great, his heart was kind, A better friend no-one could find.
378. We’ll never forget that dreadful day, when the Angels came and took you away, Always in our hearts you will stay.
379. Together life was bright and gay, a parting seemed so far away. You left a place no-one can fill, we miss you and we always will.
380. Time can change many things but not the memory this day brings.
381. Though your smile is gone forever and your hand we cannot touch, we still have so many memories, of the Mom we loved so much.
382. Memories are like keepsakes, we treasure all life through, but mine are very special, because they are of you.
383. You left so many happy memories, of days and years gone by and sometimes going through the past, I’ll have a little cry. For you left a void no-one can fill, but those happy memories linger still. Love you today tomorrow and always.
384. In life I loved you dearly, in death I love you still, in my heart you hold a place no-one can ever fill. Today, tomorrow my whole life through, I will always love and remember you.
385. Because in her life she was saintly, in her heart she was loving and pure.
Her reward is a place in Heaven, our grief we must endure.
386. Death changes everything, time changes nothing. I still miss the sound of your voice, the wisdom in your advice, the stories of your life and just being in your company. So no time changes nothing, I miss you just as much today as I did the day you died. I just miss you.
387. Today, tomorrow our whole lives through, we will always love and think of you. Miss and love you forever.
388. A never ending sorrow, an ever aching heart, the day you were taken from me, my whole world fell apart. Beautiful thoughts of one so dear, treasured forever with love sincere. Within our home when all was bright, God took from me a shining light, I miss that light and always will, his vacant place no-one can fill. Through life I loved you dearly, in death I do the same. From memory’s page I will never blot, three little words ‘forget me not.’ I think of you in silence and often speak your name, but you will never leave me, like your picture in the frame.
389. I’ll never cease to miss you, or ask the reason why, you who deserved to live, should be the one to die. I think about you often and talk about you still, you’ll not be forgotten, at least by me, you never will.
390. It only takes a little space to write how much we miss you. It will take a lifetime to forget the day we lost you.
391. Today, tomorrow our whole lives through, we will always love and remember you.
392. The Angels came and took you, when you were far away, we never got to say goodbye, but in my heart you’ll stay. I know I cannot see you now, but by my side you’ll always be, special memories of you will always be held by me.
393. The Lord he took you ….. years ago, it broke our hearts, but you weren’t to know. Our hearts still ache, but what can we do? We often cry as we think of you.
394. As time unfolds, it’s been a year, memories keep you ever near. No longer in our lives to share, but in our hearts you are always there. Loving you forever.
395. Gone from our lives your smiling face, those cheerful happy ways, the heart that won so many friends, in our bygone happy days. You are forever with us, in our hearts.
396. Our love was something special, on you I could depend, I lost two special things in life, my Mother and best friend.
401. Always true, thoughtful and kind, wonderful memories you left behind. Deeply loved and missed.
402. Never a day do we forget you, in our hearts you are always near, God alone knows how much we miss you, as we end this first sad year. Our hearts still ache with sadness, our secret tears still flow, for what it meant to lose you, no one will ever know.
403. Did the sun shine a little brighter, was the sky a deeper blue, or was it just a better world, when we shared our lives with you.
404. In this house that we called home, the tears I’ve shed when on my own. That day you died as we sat by, you opened your eyes to say goodbye. God took the one that we all loved, to His place up high above. I know we’ll meet again I pray, till then I’ll think of you each day. Forever in my thoughts.
405. A little tribute small and tender, just to say we still remember.
406. No wife to sit and talk to, no loving smile to see, no one will ever know, how much you meant to me. Always in my thoughts.
407. Take her in Your arms Lord, guide her through the storm, sit with her in sunshine and let the wind be warm. Play her favorite music and when you see her smile, tell her that we love her and she’s thought of all the while.
408. I didn’t see you often and that I’ll always regret, but the warmth of love in your smile, I never will forget.
409. Kiss her on this day dear Lord and when you see her smile, tell her I still think of her and miss her all the while.
410. This sad day returns once more, silently opening memories door. Love and miss you always.
411. Words and time we cannot share, but in our hearts you are always there.
412. By the old rugged cross, you sit with a smile, waiting for those, you have left for a while. And those you have left, with their grief and their loss, will meet you one day, by that old rugged cross.
413. Your life was a blessing, your memory a treasure, you are loved beyond words and missed beyond measure.
414. You always had a smile to share, time to give and time to care. A loving nature, kind and true, is the way, we will remember you.
415. God has taken you away from us and taken you to rest, it’s not for us to understand, He only takes the best.
416. Words are few, thoughts are deep, memories of you I will keep. He would not wish for tears or fuss, just to be remembered by all of us. You left a place no one can fill, we miss you so and always will.
417. From our happy home and circle, God has taken one we loved. Borne away from pain and sorrow, to a nobler rest above.
418. No farewell words were spoken, no time to say goodbye, you were gone before we knew it and only God knows. It broke our hearts to lose you, but you didn’t go alone, for part of us went with you, the day God called you home.