You May Also Like
Birthday Cards Son
Mother Son Father Son Quotes
- My little boy yesterday, my friend today, my Son forever.
- The best gifts in the world are not always wrapped in boxes. They also come in the form of loving sons like you.
- Son, I closed my eyes for but a moment and suddenly a man stood where a boy used to be. I may not carry you now in my arms but I will always carry you in my heart. You have given me so many reasons to be proud of the man you have become, but the proudest moment for me is telling others that you are my son. I love now and forever.
- I didn’t know my purpose in this world and I had always wondered why I was born, until you were born to me. I love you son.
- You’ll be his first kiss, his first love, his first friend. You are his momma and he is your whole world. He is your little boy.
- I must have impressed God big time for Him to give me a wonderful son like you. I love you.
- Son… I want you to remember, to never give up no matter what. I want you to keep going ahead, even if it pains a lot. I want you to understand, that life can be unfair. I want you to remember, that I will always be there.
- I adore his smile, I cherish his hugs, I admire his heart, but most of all… I love that he is my son. Thank you for being the reason I smile..
- Sometimes you may be naughty, but mostly you are nice. Sometimes you may be naive, but mostly you are wise. Regardless of all these sometimes, there is one thing that is ALWAYS. It is my love for you, which will keep growing day after day.
- I am proud to have given birth, to a son like you who has increased my life’s worth. I love you.
- If you don’t remember anything else in life, remember that I am here for you no matter what you need.
- I can predict your future, it’s way too easy. You’ll be a handsome man, very fine and classy. You will soar new heights, not just because you are my son. But because from your heart, you are a lovely person. Your life will be perfect, just as it is now… you have no idea, that I love you and how.
- I should no longer define myself as the son of a father who couldn’t or hasn’t or wouldn’t or wasn’t. – Cameron Conaway
- It takes one woman twenty years to make a man of her son – and another woman twenty minutes to make a fool of him. – Helen Rowland
- I will always need my son, no matter what age I am. My son has made me laugh, made me proud, made me cry, seen me cry, hugged me tight, seen me fail, cheered me up, kept me on my toes, and at times driven me crazy, But my son is a promise that I will have a friend forever!
- He who can be a good son will be a good father.
- The Bond between Mother and Son Lasts a Lifetime. The bond between mother and son is a special one, it remains unchanged by time or distance. it is the purest love unconditional and true. It’s understanding of any situation and forgiving of any mistake.
- I don’t see my own reflection in you. I see the reflection of the man I always wanted to be. I love you son.
- I could just spend hours and days sitting by the window, watching you play in the backyard. You make every little trouble of life worth taking on. Love you son.
- When you teach your son, you teach your son’s son. – The Talmud
- What was silent in the father speaks in the son, and often I found in the son the unveiled secret of the father. – Friedrich Nietzsche
- So there’s this boy…he kind of stole my heart…he calls me “mom”.
- I want the whole world to be yours because you mean the whole world to me. Love you, son.
- Don’t wait to make your son a great man. Make him a great boy!
- No matter how old you become, I’ll always hold your hand tenderly… just like how I held it on the day that you were born. I love you son.
- Now I know why I didn’t have a childhood worth bragging about. Life was going to give me amazing parenthood to brag about. I love you son.
- When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry. – William Shakespeare
- I know that you will be an excellent father when you grow up… because you know exactly what it takes to be a good son. I love you.
- You are a son to me, that to my father I couldn’t be. I love you.
- As parents we always thought that we would shape our son’s life in the best way we could. But little did we know that our loving son would be shaping our lives in a way that we never imagined. We love you.
- We may not have been able to fulfill every wish of yours, but you have surely fulfilled every wish of ours by being the son we always wanted. We love you.
- Every father should remember that one day his son will follow his example instead of his advice. – Charles F Kettering
- Every son quotes his father, in words and in deeds. – Terri Guillemets
- Giving your son a skill is better than giving him one thousand pieces of gold.
- You’ll be his first kiss, his first love, his first friend. You are his momma and he is your whole world.
- You’ve been a blessing from the start, I love you son with all my heart.
- We’ve begun to raise daughters more like sons… but few have the courage to raise our sons more like our daughters. – Gloria Steinem
- We think our fathers fools, so wise we grow. Our wiser sons, no doubt will think us so. – Alexander P
You May Also Like
Birthday Cards Son