My Favorite Quotes P2
You May Also Like
Inspirational Picture Quotes
- Let your past make you better, not bitter.
- Do more than just talk; act. Do more than just promise; deliver. – Steve Maraboli
- You can’t keep dancing with the devil and ask why you’re still in hell.
- You have to remember, fear is not real. It is a product of the thoughts you create. Don’t misunderstand me. Danger is very real. But fear is a choice.
- There comes a time in your life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it. You surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Forget the bad, and focus on the good. Love the people who treat you right, pray for the ones who don’t. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Falling down is a part of life, getting back up is living. – Jose N. Harris.
- If someone treats you like crap, just remember that there is something wrong with them, not you. Normal people don’t go around destroying other human beings.
- Two things define you. Your patience when you have nothing, and your attitude when you have everything.
- No matter how you feel.. get up, dress up, show up and never give up! – Regina Bretts
- With everything that has happened to you, you can either feel sorry for yourself or treat what has happened as a gift. Everything is either an opportunity to grow or an obstacle to keep you from growing. You get to choose. – Wayne W. Dyer
- If the words don’t add up, its usually because the truth wasn’t included in the equation.
- Either they like you or they don’t. Never try to convince somebody of your worth. If a person doesn’t appreciate you, they don’t deserve you. Respect yourself and be with people who truly value “you”.~Brigitte Nicole
- Family isn’t always blood. It’s the people in your life who want you in theirs. The ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile, and who love you no matter what.
- Strangers can become best friends just as easy as best friends can become strangers.
- People think being alone makes you lonely, but I don’t think that’s true. Being surrounded by the wrong people is the loneliest thing in the world. – Kim Culbertson
- Be so happy that when others look at you, they become happy too.
- Don’t worry about the people who hurt or hate you, worry about the people who love you, because that’s where your happiness is.
- A wise physician said, “The best medicine for Humans is LOVE.” Someone asked
, “If it doesn’t work?” He smiled and answered, “Increase the dose”.
- Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right. Forget about those who don’t. Believe everything happens for a reason. If you get a chance, take it. If it changes your life, let it. Nobody said life would be easy, they just promised it would most likely be worth it. – Harvey MacKay
The less you respond to rude, critical, argumentative people .. the more peaceful your life will become. – Mandy Hale
- Don’t let anyone ever break your soul. You have to stand on your own two feet and stand up for yourself. There are those that would give anything to see your Failure, but you must never give them the satisfaction. Hold your head up high, smile and stand your own ground.
No matter how good or bad you have it, wake up each day thankful for your life. Someone somewhere else is desperately fighting for theirs.
- Don’t waste words on people who deserve your silence. Sometimes the most powerful thing you can say is nothing at all.
- When you start seeing your worth, you’ll find it harder to stay around people who don’t.
- Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher. – Oprah Winfrey
- Friendship is so weird.. you just pick a human you’ve met and you’re like “yep I like this one” and you just do stuff with them.
- Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. – Og Mandino
- If you really want to do something, you’ll find a way. if you don’t, you’ll find an excuse. – Jim Rohn
You see a person’s true colors when you are no longer beneficial to their life. – Ritu Ghatourey
- SUCCESS seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they DON’T QUIT. – Conrad Hilton
- No one is always busy. It just depends on what number you are on their priority list.
- You must strive to find your own voice because the longer you wait to begin, the less likely you are to find it at all. – Robin Williams
Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes, they win. – Stephen King
- Ask yourself if what you are doing today is getting you closer to where you want to be tomorrow.
- Stop Waiting For Things To Happen. Go Out And Make Them Happen.
- “What if I fall?” “Oh, my darling, what if you fly.
- Throughout life people will make you mad, disrespect you and treat you bad. Let God deal with the things they do, cause hate in your heart will consume you too. – Will Smith
- If you have the power to make someone happy do it the world needs more of that.
- Don’t be afraid of being outnumbered. Eagles fly alone, while pigeons flock together.
- Characterize people by their actions and you will never be fooled by their words.
- Spend your time on those that love you unconditionally. Don’t waste it on those that only love you when the conditions are right for them.
- Don’t look for a pretty face, it will turn old one day. Don’t look for a good skin, it will wrinkle one day. Don’t look for a hot body, it will change one day. Don’t look for nice hair, it will turn white one day. Instead, look for a loyal heart that will love every day.
- Worry is a total waste of time. It doesn’t change anything. All it does is steal your joy and keep you very busy doing nothing.
- Obstacles are put in your way to see if what you want is really worth fighting for.
- Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Your life is a result of the choices you make If you don’t like your life, it’s time to start making better choices.
- As you move forward in life, you may need to change your circle of friends. Everyone around you isn’t interested in seeing you improve.
- Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase. – Martin Luther King Jr
- The most dangerous risk of all .. the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.
- The smallest act of kindness is worth more than the grandest intention.
- Many people are so poor because the only thing they have is money.
Never forget 3 types of people in your life: Those who helped you in difficult times. Those who left you in your difficult times. Those who put you in difficult times.
- Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy. – Robert Tew
- Learn to appreciate the things you have before time forces you appreciate the things you once had.
- If you ever find yourself in the wrong story, leave. – Mo Willems.
- When you choose to see the good in others, you end up finding the good in yourself.
- You don’t drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.
- It’s better to know and be disappointed than to never know and always wonder.
- Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength – Arnold Schwarzenegger
- It’s going to be hard but hard is not impossible.
- The only people mad at you for speaking the TRUTH are those living a lie. Keep speaking it.
- There are things that we don’t want to happen but have to accept, things we don’t want to know but have to learn, and people we can’t live without but have to let go.
- If you tell the truth, it becomes a part of your past. If you lie, it becomes a part of your future.
- “Not all who wander are lost.” – Tolkein
- Life is an echo. What you send out, comes back. What you sow, you reap. What you give, you get. What you see in others, exists in you. – Zig Ziglar
- What you do every day matters more than what you do every once in a while.
- Be careful with your words. Once they’re said, they can only be forgiven not forgotten.
- You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep re-reading your last one.
- Things turn out best for people who make the best out of the way things turn out.
- If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.
- If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.
- Don’t ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance, or my kindness for weakness.
- Happiness is not determined by what’s happening around you, but rather what’s happening inside you. Most people depend on others to gain happiness, but the truth is, it always comes from within.
- I will no longer allow the negative things in my life to spoil all of the good things I have. I choose to be happy.