Friendship Quotes P4
- Friendship is a special kind of love.
- The secret to friendship is being a good listener.
- A true friend is someone you can trust with all your secrets.
- Gems may be precious, but friends are priceless.
- Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say.
- Money might make you wealthy, but friends make you rich.
- You don’t make friends, you earn them.
- When you’re looking for a friend don’t look for perfection, just look for friendship.
- No lapse of time or distance of place can lessen the friendship of those who truly know of each others worth.
- Friends are those who nourish the spirit and soothe the soul.
- They say ‘you only regret the things you never do.’ Then why do I regret every bad thing I did to you?
- Friendship is what gets you through the bad times and enhances the good times.
- Choose your friends carefully you never know who is on your side, and remember the truth shall prevail.
- Remember that every good friend was once a stranger.
- True friendship is sitting together in silence and feeling like it was the best conversation you’ve ever had.
- Most people come into our lives and quickly leave. It is the special few that come in and leave a footprint in our heart and we are forever changed.
- A real friend will tell you when you have something stuck in your teeth.
- True friends are never apart, maybe in distance, but not in heart.
- Friendship is like thighs, they are always sticking together.
- With clothes the new are the best, with friends the old are the best.
- Friendships are fragile things, and require as much handling as any other fragile and precious things.
- A friend you have to buy, won’t be worth what you pay for him.
- You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.
- I can doubt my friends, but I can believe in our friendship.
- A mirror reflects a man’s face, but what he is really like is shown by the kind of friends he chooses
- All our lives we search for someone to love someone who makes us feel complete. We choose partners and change partners. We dance to a song of heartbreak and hope, all the while wondering if somewhere out there someone is searching for us.
- Love is blind, but friendship closes its eyes.
- I believe in Angels, the ones that heaven sends I believe in Angels, but I call them my best friends.
- We always thought we’d look back on our tears and laugh, but we never thought we’d look back on our laughter and cry.
- A reassuring presence, A LIGHT when times are dark, A hand reaching out, Is what friendship is about
- A friend is like a rainbow. They brighten your life when you’ve been through a storm.
- A circle is round it has no end, that’s how long I want to be your friend.
- The most beautiful discovery that true friends can make is that they can grow separately without growing apart.
- Scatter seeds of kindness, everywhere you go. water in with courtesy, watch them bloom and grow. Gather buds of friendship, Keep them till full-blown. You will find more happiness than you have ever known.
- A friend will strengthen you with prayers, bless you with her love and encourage you with hope.
- You cannot say you’ve lost a friend. If a friendship is capable of ending, it is because it never existed.
- Friends are like pillars on your porch. Sometimes they hold you up and sometimes they lean on you.
- A good friend is hard to find, hard to lose, and impossible to forget…
- My father always used to say that when you die, if you’ve got five real friends, you’ve had a great life
- Show me your best friend and I’ll tell you who you are.
- Don’t worry about tomorrow, don’t think about yesterday, and don’t live in the future, just make it through today
- Keep you friends in your heart and your enemies in your sight.
- A friend is like a piece of cake. You never have too many, and they make you happy when your sad!
- A friend is one who knows you as you are, understands where you’ve been, accepts who you’ve become, and still invites you to gro
- A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
- It’s really amazing when two strangers become the best of friends, but it’s really sad when the best of friends become two strangers.
- False friends are like our shadow, keeping close to us while we walk in the sunshine, but leaving us when we cross into the shade.
- The world would be so lonely in sunny hours or gray, without the gift of friendship to help us every day.
- On the road between friends’ houses, grass does not grow.
- Never be sad for what is over, just be glad it was once yours.
- Friends are the part of our family we get to choose.
- If I could reach up and hold a star for every time I think about you, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.
- Behind us are memories beside us our friends before us are dreams that will never end.
- A friend is someone with whom you dare to be yourself.
- A good friend remembers what we were and sees what we can be.
You May Also Like
Friends Birthday Cards
Friends Birthday Wishes
Friend Grief Loss Cards
Friend Grief Loss Verse