Sympathy Condolences Verse
- Though the days are dark now
spring will come once more ..
Thus, I trust, pleasant days will
come again for you and yours.
- With Deep And Heartfelt Sympathy. I regret to hear of your sudden and unexpected loss of one you loved so dear and offer you, not only my deepest sympathies, but aid in whatever way I can help you.
- With Condolences. I know you are in amazing hands with your family. I hope I can also offer my love and support to you as you have always graciously done so for me. I know this is a difficult time and am truly sorry for your loss.
- Deepest Sympathy. Healing moves at its own pace, so be kind to yourself and take it one day at a time. I know your heart is aching and I am truly sorry for your loss.
- Our Deepest Sympathy. Always in our hearts and memories. May the love of those
around you help you through the days ahead.
- With Heartfelt Sympathy Hold tight to memories for comfort, lean on your friends for strength and always remember how much you are loved and cared about.
- With Sincerest Condolences. Remembering with you the life of someone you held so dear.
- Sharing in your sorrow. Thinking of you and wishing I could be there to comfort and show you how much I truly care. Deepest Sympathy.
- You’re in our thoughts and prayers. Please know how much you are loved and how deeply. Your loss is felt by us all.
- Wishing you hope in the midst of sorrow and comfort in the midst of your pain. With Heartfelt Sympathy.
- The sorrow of the faithful is not that of permanent loss but the tender sense of sadness that comes in saying good-bye for now to someone we love. May today’s sorrow give way to the peace and comfort of God’s love.
- May your memories give you strength and may the love of those around you help you through the days ahead.
- May the comfort of God help you during this difficult time. With Condolences.
- There is comfort in friendship. Hope in prayer. Peace in love. Sharing in your sorrow with love and friendship. With Deepest Sympathy.
- May the love of those closest to you help you through the hard days ahead. With Sincerest Condolences.
- Someone so special will never be forgotten. Thinking Of You With Sympathy
- Gentle thoughts during these difficult days. Heartfelt Condolences.
- Words cannot even begin to express our sorrow. You are in our prayers. Always remember that we love and care about you.
- May it make your sorrow easier for you to bear, knowing there are others who understand and care. Thinking of you, with condolences
- May knowing you’re in the hearts and thoughts of others help you through this most difficult time of sorrow. Our Condolences.
- Extending deepest sympathy for you in your loss and hoping, too, that comfort and peace may come to you.
- I am so sorry for your loss. If there comes a moment that you can not find your way out of the darkness I hope I will be the person you will depend on to come pull the shades up and let the light in. I am here for you.
- In ways we do not understand, our loved one will be present in our lives forever. Something good will happen tomorrow or the day after. Keep the faith and love will lead you through this unbearable pain. My Sincerest Condolences.
- Let your sorrow be a bridge not a barrier to the people who love and adore you We are here for you and will support you in any way, until you tell us to go away. We love you and are so sorry for your loss.
- A bud the Gardener gave us
a pure and lovely child ..
He gave it to our keeping
to cherish undefiled.
And just as it was opening
to the glory of the day ..
Down came the heavenly Father
and took our bud away.
- A heart of gold stopped beating
Hard working hands at rest ..
God broke our hearts to prove to us
He only takes the best.
The leaves and flowers may wither
The golden sun may set ..
But the hearts that loved so dearly
Are the ones who won’t forget.
- As we loved you, so we miss you
In our memory you are near ..
Loved, remembered, longed for always.
Bringing many a silent tear.
- A little lamb too sweet and pure
upon this earth to roam ..
An angel came along one day
and took our child home.
And while she lies
in peaceful sleep ..
Her memory we shall
- A wonderful mother
woman and aid ..
One who was better
God never made.
A wonderful worker
loyal and true ..
One in a million
that, mother was you.
Just in your judgment
always right ..
Honest and liberal
Loved by your friends
and all you knew ..
A wonderful mother
that, mother, was you.
- Before the throne of God
thousands of children stand ..
Singing songs of love and praise
in the holy, happy band.
Up there among the throng
our little one does stand.
Waiting for us to join him/her
In that holy, happy land.
- Borne away from sin and sorrow
to a better home above.
But some sweet day we’ll meet again
beyond the toll and strife.
And clasp each others hand once more.
in heaven, that happy life.
- Calm and peaceful he is sleeping
Sweetest rest that follows pain ..
We who loved him sadly miss him.
But trust in God to meet again.
- Day by day I miss him more
As I go through life alone ..
He was my soul’s companion
A life linked with my own.
- Days of sadness still come o’er us
Tears in silence often flow ..
Memory keeps you ever near us
Though you died one year ago.
- Death cannot sever the ties that bind. Our souls through mortal years they last forever.
- Deep in the heart lies a picture
Of a loved one laid to rest ..
In memory’s frame we shall keep it.
Because she was one of the best.
- From our happy home and circle
God has taken one we love ..
Borne away from sin and sorrow
To a better land above.
- God knows how much I miss her.
Never shall her memory fade ..
Loving thoughts shall ever wander
To the spot where she is laid.
- God saw the road was getting rough
And the hills were hard to climb ..
So He closed your weary eyelids
And whispered, “Peace be thine.”
- God took him home
it was His will ..
Within our hearts
he liveth still.
- Gone from us, but leaving memories
death can never take away ..
Memories that will always linger
while upon this earth we stay.
- Gone, dear father, gone to rest
away from sorrow, care and pain ..
May you rest in peace, dear father.
until we meet again.
- Heavy are our hearts today
Memory brings you back once more ..
To the time when you were with us
To the happy days of yore.
- He was a flower too sweet for earth
sent here but for a while ..
God marked him when He gave him birth
and took him with a smile.
- Her loving face I hope to see again
though the days have passed away ..
Sleep on, dear wife
and take your rest ..
They miss you most
who loved you best.
- His charming ways and smiling face
are a pleasure to recall ..
He had a kindly word for each
and died beloved by all.
- His dear bright eyes and cheerful face
are pleasant to recall ..
He has a loving word for each
and died beloved by all.
- His memory is as dear today
As in the hour he passed away.
- His weary hours and days of pain
his troubled nights are past ..
And in our aching hearts we know
he has found sweet rest at last.
- However long our lives may last
whatever lands we view ..
Whatever joy or grief be ours.
we will always think of you.
Home 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next