Short Sympathy Verses
You May Also Like
Share Sympathy Condolence Cards
Grief Loss Sympathy Topics
Condolences Sympathy Facebook
- Manly and upright in all his ways, honest and true to the end of his days. Always so generous unselfish and kind, such a beautiful memory left behind.
- My deepest condolences to all the family.I hope these sad times are soon replaced by happy memories.
- Silent thoughts of times together, hold treasured memories that will last forever.
- I am saddened to hear of your loss. I will always remember her smiling face. It will not be the same without her. Keep that smiling face at the top of this page in your heart and mind during the difficult times.
- God Bless You Always, My old friend, Until We meet again.
- So sorry to hear of your sons passing, you are all in our thoughts and prayers. May memories carry you through this difficult time. With deepest sympathy.
- Life is eternal love will remain, In God’s own time, We will meet again.
- We were heartbroken and sadden to hear of your loss. We hope that your memories comfort you during this difficult time. We are thinking of you all and are here if you need anything.
- As time goes on and the years go by, one more we lose and again we cry.
- I cannot express how sorry I am to hear about your tragic loss. Please know that you are all in my thoughts and prayers. With deepest condolences.
- A wonderful person now sleeping in God’s care. The suffering is now over and are now at peace in the arms of God and the Angels.
- Close to our hearts you will always stay, loved and remembered every day.
- My heart aches for you. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. May all your happy and loving memories, help you through the days ahead.
- We are so sad to hear of your loss. May you find peace through your faith, family and friends. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
It was just terrible to hear about your loss and we express our sincere Sympathy to all.
I would like to extend to you and your family my heartfelt Condolences. May our Lord comfort you and your loved ones in your time of grief.
Fond memories will always remain of so many happy hours spent together.
We are thinking of you all at this sad time. You will be in our prayers. There are really no words at a time like this.
Their gentleness great courage and faith, was an inspiration to us all. With Sympathy.
Life is not measured by the years you live, but by the love you gave and the things you did. We will love and miss you.
- The is no greater loss than the loss of a child. Our thoughts and prayers are with your family. We know his memory will live on forever.
- In God’s hands, resting where no shadows fall.
Our condolences to the entire family in this time of loss. May your many wonderful memories help you through this time of sorrow.
- I was deeply saddened by the news. She could light up a room with her smile. A wonderful women. cherished by all that knew her. My deepest sympathy her beautiful Family.
- A life that was good, a heart that was kind, a beautiful memory You have left behind.
- In God’s garden he/she rests with love, In our hearts he/she rests above.
- My deepest condolences and prayers go to all the whole family. How lucky were you all to have such a fantastic lady/man in your lives. May she/he rest in peace and watch over all of you.
- We cannot buy the old days back when we were all together, but those we love don’t go away, they walk with us forever.
- Memories will never fade, only time will pass by.
- There’s a place in our hearts that is yours alone, a part in our lives that no one else can own. Today, tomorrow, our whole life through, we will always remember you.
- Tears in our eyes we can wipe away, but our love for you will always stay.
- We will always love you and miss you and will never forget you.
You are in my thoughts and prayers. May you feel God’s presence during this difficult time.
John 14:27 “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.”
- It’s hard to walk the road alone
instead of side by side ..
But there comes a time for all of us
when the path of life divides.
And as you have gone before me
one thing I ask of you ..
Walk slowly down the heavenly path
till I catch up with you.
- No words can express how sad we are to hear of the passing of your precious son./daughter. May you find comfort in the memories of the time spent with him/her. We are praying, asking God to comfort you as only He can and to provide your strength during this most difficult time. Please know that we care about you and what you are enduring. You have our heartfelt sympathy.
- My heart aches for you, I have no words. She/He was fun, funny, smart, silly, serious, crazy, caring, kind, thoughtful and just a genuinely nice person. We were lucky to have known him/her. With deep and heartfelt sympathies.
- You suffered so long and told so few
It wasn’t fair, what you went through.
God saw that you were weary
the hill too steep to climb ..
He gently closed you tired eyes
and whispered Peace be thine.
- Our hearts are broken you all in the loss of such a wonderful Mother, Grandmother, Sister, Aunt and Friend. We are here for you to share the sadness and the memories of such a lovely person. You now have a “Forever Angel” protecting you all. Hold her memories close to your Heart and know she will Love you forever. May God Bless All of You.
- I am so sorry for your loss. It is difficult to cope with the death of our dear loved one but we have our special memories to help us to move forward. God is always there to comfort us. With sincerest sympathy.
- Your life was one whole sacrifice
your heart was true and tender ..
You worked so hard for those you loved
and left us to remember.
- Please know that our thoughts and prayers are with you all
through this very difficult time.
- Him whom we have lost was “one of a kind”. A philosopher, humorist, social commentator, father and friend. His greatest joy and happiness revolved around being father and husband. May he rest in peace. Our condolences to family and friends.
- With tears we saw you suffer
we watched you fade away ..
Our hearts were slowly breaking
As you fought so hard to stay.
you did not want to leave us
You did not go alone ..
For part of us went with you
the day God called you home.
- My dear friend who was generous to a fault. He was always the life of the party and always had a kind word for everyone and managed a smile through the toughest times. Rest in peace my dear friend.
- Words are few
thoughts are deep ..
are ours to keep.
- Treasured and happy memories of our wonderful friend. Loved forever. Rest In Peace.
- May God finally rest your soul. It was always restless here on earth. My deep condolences to the family.
- I wish to express our heartfelt condolences on the loss of your Mother. She was always a very bright light in life. She was kind, caring and a lot of fun to be around. She will forever hold a special place in our hearts.
- Those we love remain with us
For love itself lives on ..
And cherished memories never fade
because a loved one’s gone.
Those we love can never be
more than a thought apart ..
For as long as there is memory
they’ll live on in the heart.
- Although it’s difficult today to see beyond the sorrow. May looking back in memory
help comfort you tomorrow. With heartfelt sympathy.
- I was so sorry to hear that your mom passed away. Sending heartfelt prayers to you and the entire family in this time of difficulty. May her spirit and love be with you a always.
- Your life was full
of loving deeds ..
of our special needs.
Today and tomorrow
my whole life through ..
I will always love
and cherish you.