Love Quotes P4
- If you love someone you would be willing to give up everything for them, but if they loved you back they’d never ask you to.
- Boys are like stars, there are millions of them out there, but only one can make your dreams come true.
- The best proof of love is trust.
- The ones that you love the most are usually the ones that hurt you the most.
- Love keeps on expecting the best, because love keeps on trusting God even when the right choices you make don’t turn out the way you want them to!
- In every girls life there will always be those three guys…the one she loves, the one she hates, and the one she cant get enough of…and in the end…they’re all the same guy.
- True love is like a pair of socks: you gotta have two and they’ve gotta match.
- Love is one of the hardest words to say and one of the easiest to hear.
- There are four questions of value in life… What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for, and what is worth dying for? The answer to each is the same. Only love.
- Love is the irresistible desire to be irresistibly desired.
- The greatest weakness of most humans is their hesitancy to tell others how much they love them while they’re still alive
- The one who loves least controls the relationship.
- You can’t stop loving or wanting to love because when its right, it’s the best thing in the world. When you’re in a relationship and it’s good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete.
- Love can sometimes be magic, but magic is usually an illusion.
- 3 words, 8 letters, 3 syllables, 5 vowels, 3 consonants, 2 nouns, one emotion, many meanings, a big lie, a rare truth: I LOVE YOU!
- I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
- To the world you are one person, but to one person you are the world.
- Love is a promise, Love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.
- Having a place to go – is a home. Having someone to love – is a family. Having both – is a blessing.
- A REAL man, the kind of man a woman wants to give her life to, is one who will respect her dignity, who will honor her like the valuable treasure she is. A REAL man will not attempt to rip her precious pearl from it’s protective shell, or persuade her with charm to give away her treasure prematurely, but he will wait patiently until she willingly gives him the prize of her heart. A REAL man will cherish and care for that prize forever.